1. Why does it end with the line “I wish you had made me so that I could die”?
I think that it end with the line “I wish you had made me so that i could die” because how we know people in the factory just can made than but they never can be destroyed, means that even thought that they get inside water they just can be broken in litter peace but never destroyed because they continue be a bag..
2. Why does the plastic bag keep saying that he is “useless” to the animals?
I think that he said that he is useless to the animals because we know that just the people can use the bags.
3. In what ways does this film reflect issues from this class?
This film connect to this class because its show existentialism. A example of this is when the bad wanted to find the woman. This film also connect to egoism because it shows that they just make the bags for the use of the people but they do not see how they in a way affect the life of the animals and plant..
4. In what ways does it connect to chemistry class?
This also connect to chemistry class because we always discuss about things that are dissolving in water or other substances , and we this film we learn that Bags can not be dissolve or destroy it by water.
5. In what ways are this class and chemistry class related? What are common themes?
Chemistry and Literature are related in a way that with the learning of chemistry people make books that that is use in literature class and things that in a way can help the people but in other way can affect the world..